You might want to give or receive some of these this year.
1) For those of you snapping away in cold temps…awesome and affordable Microfurs:
4) Already blogged about this, and I have to mention it again because I am an Instagram slut and it so cool to look at my pics on the back of my iPhone case! Casetagram was easy to navigate. Here’s how mine turned out:
6) A year subscription to Carbonite would be really great for the scatter-brained photographer (or anyone else who might lose files on their computer). It can singlehandedly save your bacon. I wouldn’t operate without it!
7) For the budding photographer who is launching a business, this reflector pack is a good deal:
8) A year subscription to Lynda.com where you can learn a TON of info about Photoshop, Illustrator, iMovie, etc, etc. I used it recently to become more proficient at making digital composites. I highly recommend it.
10) Last, but not least, a good photography class is so great for someone who wanting to understand their DSLR and the art of photography in general. I still have room in my February class and would love to have you join us!
Merry Merrying this week!
p.s. If you’re local, I’m on AM Northwest channel 2 this morning at 9 a.m. today (Monday)