Hard to put down.
10 things that make me happy…
1) Reading a book in a cafe’ you’ve never been in before. That way you can enjoy the white noise of conversation, but not be interrupted.
2) Brilliant yellow trees in fall that look like the sun…especially ones in the Hudson Valley, NY.
3) Going into Borders and finding all new Somerset publications to browse and inevitably purchase.
4) Reading/napping in a hammock.
5) Motorbike rides with PH in the Columbia Gorge and free babysitting at home.
(me being unsafe with my camera sitting on the back)~
7) Rach setting up her “art station” with all of her gear at the kitchen island at a moment’s notice~
8 ) Pancakes, latte’, morning paper and nothing on the day’s schedule.
9) Doing all the goofy dances at weddings with the “kids section” of the dance floor…chicken dance, electric slide, makarana, YMCA
10) Getting the hand squeeze with an “I love you” right before I slumber off.
* * *
Also, dear lovelies…making art makes me happy, happy…I mean humming-to-myself-happy. These are the newest additions to the Etsy shop. They’re four 6×6 deep canvas fine art prints of some chair fun…teeny-tiny chairs that were very interesting to shoot (by interesting, I mean it killed my knees getting down so low with the dust bunnies at my chin).
* * * One last happy find…I just got this cd and have been loving it. I’m kind of a acapella music lover…sang it in college and I’m addicted to tight harmonies..these boys have it. So fun!
Straight No Chaser~
Have a wonderful day, sweet MPG’s!
p.s. haven’t done a give-away in awhile…tune in to a special one on Friday!